Welcome to Downtown Hattiesburg’s newest event series – First Saturday!
First Saturday is a day to get out and get downtown to support local businesses. Locals and visitors alike are invited to discover something new each month with participating businesses and events throughout the day.
LOCAL SHOPPING & EVENTS
Downtown businesses will host their own unique events during each First Saturday. There’s always something new to discover during First Saturday from block parties, outdoor markets to gallery openings.
Businesses Open on New Year’s Eve:
- Downtown Nutrition – Open 8am-2pm
- Anderson Downtown – Open 9am-4pm
- Lucky Rabbit – Outdoor Street Market – 9am-6pm
- “Run” Raiser for Sacred Heart STEM – 9am
- 10th Annual Pine Belt Women’s Expo – Historic Train Depot – 10am-2pm
- fivetwentyfive – “Our New Look” Reveal (10am-6pm) – this event continues on Sunday
- Food Truck February – Town Square Park – 11am-5pm
- Keg & Barrel Downtown – Chili Gumbo Cookoff – 11am
- Alley Cats Axe Throwing – Open 12pm with 20% off until 6pm
- Hattiesburg Ballroom & Beyond – Mardi Gras Dance Social – 7pm
- HattiesDRAG Sweatheart’s Dance – Thirsty Hippo – 8pm
- Pocket Museum & Theater – New Exhibits (all day)
- HAPA Pop-up Art Installations (all day)