Welcome to Downtown Hattiesburg’s newest event series – First Saturday!
First Saturday is a day to get out and get downtown to support local businesses. Locals and visitors alike are invited to discover something new each month with participating businesses and events throughout the day.
LOCAL SHOPPING & EVENTS
Downtown businesses will host their own unique events during each First Saturday. There’s always something new to discover during First Saturday from block parties, outdoor markets to gallery openings.
October’s First Saturday will include:
- 16th Annual Mobile Street Renaissance Festival (9 a.m. to 11 p.m.)
- The Porter Pub – Oktoberfest (9 a.m. to 11.pm.)
- Pilates in the Park by 525 (9 a.m. at Town Square Park)
- The Lucky Rabbit – Outdoor Market and free Schitt’s Creek and Stranger Things photo ops (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Bloom’s Company – Outdoor Market and Warehouse Sale (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Hattiesburg Community Arts Center – Art Market and Plant Swap (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Historic Saenger Theater – Milo’s Belated Birthday Party (11:30 a.m.)
- Oddfellows Gallery – Megan Pierce gallery presentation and live painting (11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
- Fairley’s Wings – Food Truck Festival with music by Taste of 59 South (noon to 6 p.m.)
- Southern Prohibition Brewery – Special release, games and food trucks (noon to 10 p.m.)
- Hattiesburg Ballroom & Beyond – Pop-up dance lessons
- Hattiesburg Restaurant Week Kickoff (through Saturday, Oct. 9)
- In-store specials at 525, Sage Den, McKenzie’s on Main and, and Nellie’s Chicken & Daquiri’s