BECOME A Member
When you or your business joins The Downtown Hattiesburg Association, Hattiesburg’s Main Street program, you gain access to:
- Weekly newsletter with updates on Downtown happenings and accomplishments.
- Opportunities to participate in cooperative promotions and events.
- Opportunity to apply for facade and business development grants (as available).
- Design assistance for building renovations.
- A Main Street Manager with access to national information networks and technical assistance.
- Invitation to all membership events and seminars offered locally through the Mississippi Main Street Association.
- Liason to City and County governments regarding issues that affect downtown.
- Your name listed as a member on our website.
- More benefits for Partner Level members.
DHA strives to ensure that existing downtown businesses remain successful and that new businesses are attracted to the area. They work to enhance the appearance of the Main Street District, publicize the shopping and dining opportunities, and plan special events that will draw people to spend time Downtown.
Choose a Membership level that suites you.
Individual $ 50.00 annually
Family $ 75.00 annually
Business (1-9 employees) $150.00 annually
Business (10+ employees) $250.00 annually
Members of the Downtown Association can benefit in each of these core areas:
- Invitation to all monthly membership meetings and annual meeting.
- Participation and sponsorship opportunities at all Downtown events or seminars.
- Valuable partnerships and networking opportunities with Downtown Hattiesburg’s
- Serve as a Downtown volunteer at festivals and special events.
- Eligible to receive support for business events, promotions and ribbon cuttings.
- Influence the future of Downtown Hattiesburg, upholding its historical beauty and
preservation efforts through planned development of its streetscapes, store fronts,
and green spaces.
- Create an engaging, safe Downtown environment for residents and visitors to enjoy year-round.
- Website and social media visibility.
- Receive weekly eBlast, featuring events, promotions, and member spotlights.
- Listed in promotional and advertising materials.
- Receive official decal for display and discounts on Downtown promotional items.
- Enter in referral service program for first preference on contract services.
- Create and maintain a thriving Downtown business sector, focusing on job creation, property values, and growing new investment opportunities.
- Eligible for facade and business development grants and design assistance for
Our association always welcomes new members and promotion partners!
There are two simple ways to become a member or renew a membership.
100 West 4th Street (collective)
4 Points Church
Aides Services Coalition
Anderson Design Center
Association Management Systems, Inc.
Aurora Consulting Group
Blu Jazz Café
Bourne Brothers Printing
Christian Services, Inc.
Davis-Morris Law Firm, P.A.
Deakle & Johnson
Depot Kitchen and Market
DREAM of Hattiesburg
Dukes, Dukes, & Hunter
Dunbar Real Estate, Inc.
Economy Supply Co.
Fairley’s Wings & More
Flathau’s Fine Foods
Go Young Fashions
Hattiesburg Concert Association
HCS Trading, Inc.
Hicks Law Firm,PLLC
Honors College at Southern Miss
Hub City Stained Glass
Hulett-Winstead Funeral Home
Laritas House Domestic Abuse Shelter
Lotus Downtown Spa
Love Birds Bridal
Main Street Books
Mason & Magnolia Real Estate
McKenzie’s on Main
Mississippi Center for Legal Services
Moores Funeral Home
Murky Waters BBQ & Blues
Nellie’s Chicken & Daiquiries
Oddfellows Gallery & Antiques
Parlor Salon- Aveda
Pearl River Valley Opportunity, Inc.
Pinebelt Community Foundation
ReMax Real Estate, Brenda Lambert
Sacred Heart Catholic School
Sales & Marketing Pinebelt
Schools Against Vaping
Southeast MS Rural Health Initiative
Southern Bone & Joint Specialists, P.A.
Southern Miss Honors College
Stage, Style & Study
T. Michael Reed, Attorney
The All-Star Team, Realtors
The Family YMCA of SE MS
Top Notch Embroidery
Travis & Travis
Trinity Episcopal Church
Twin Forks Rising Community Dev. Corp.
Twin Forks Wine & Provisions
United Way of Southeast MS
Vaccination Equity Initiative, MS
VFW Post 5379, St James Wright
INDIVIDUAL & FAMILY MEMBERS
Jacque & Gary Blackwelder
Russ & Brooke Bryan
George & Barbara Carter
Jim & Deedre Coll
Richard & Mo Conville
Steve & Mary Dryden
Dr. Johnny & Jonice DuPree
Chad & Catherine Edmonson
Hermine & Bill Granberry
Robert & Lynn Hall
Shawn & Amanda Harris
Web & Michelle Heidelberg
Dr. Joe & Meg Paul
Kate Smith & Hank Mazaleski
Susan & David Straus
Sally & Garland Sullivan
Greg & LeighAnn Underwood
LeeAnne & Ronnie Venable
Dave & Amy Ware