A HAUNTING DOWNTOWN EVENT
Downtown Hattiesburg is THE destination for Halloween fun! There is a full lineup of activities taking place all day and into the night.
Haunted Downtown Hattie’s Burg activities will include:
- Lucky Rabbit – 9am-6pm – Spooky photo ops and fall shopping galore.**
- Blooms Company – 10am-2pm – Shop Fall merchandise and bring the kids to trick-or-treat. Extra prizes for those in costume.**
- Front Street Fall Festival – 12pm-7pm – Live music from Taste of 59 South, face-painting, trick-or-treating, costume contest, and plenty of food. Street closure is on Front Street between Short Street & Mobile Street.**
- The Sage Den – Halloween & Samhain Fun – 12pm-8pm – Costume contest, trick-or-treating, spooky ghost stories, charm & bone readings.**
- Hattiesburg Avenues 10th Annual Halloween Parade – 5:30pm – Wear your favorite Costume and mingle with all of the other Ghosts and Goblins in our city! Parade runs from Hwy 49 to S 11th Ave, down Hardy St.
- The Author Shoppe – Dead Author’s Eve – 7pm-10pm – Their stage will be open for your original tales of terror, harmonies of horror, and sonnets of spook. Dress up as your favorite dead author or fictional character for a chance to win a prize! It’s bound to be a hair-raising event! Store hours 10am-10pm.**
- The Switchyard – Nightmare on Mobile Street – Doors at 7, Live music at 8 featuring PARKKR (Hip-Hop/Rap), Gavin. (R&B) C.R.G. (Hip-Hop/Rap), A Halo (EDM) and Antonio Delvanni (R&B)
- The Porter – Halloween House Party – 7pm-11pm – Come get your fill of fun punch, bowls of candy, pub grub, specialty beer, live music, and spooky shenanigans. $50 Pub Gift Card to the winner of the Costume Contest!
- Thirsty Hippo – Hattiesburlesque – 8pm – A burlesque inspired musical revue held at the Haunted Hippo.
**Denotes trick-or-treat stop!