To make your holiday shopping experience special, we’ve curated a gift guide that captures the essence of downtown’s unique offerings. From charming boutiques to artisanal treasures, join us as we unwrap a world of delightful surprises for your loved ones. This year, be the talk of the holidays with each of your gifts containing a touch of local flair and the unmistakable charm of Downtown Hattiesburg.
- Trapp Holiday Collection from Blooms Company
- Holiday candles, teas, and stocking stuffers from Sage Den
- Burg shirts from The Lucky Rabbit
- Wyatt Waters 2024 Calendar from Main Street Books
- Boutique items and CBD products from The Lotus Day Spa & Salon
- Mani / Pedi from Ruby Nails
- Bridgewater candles from The Honey Clothing Co.
- Shoes and purses from The Savvy Pair
- Voluspa, Davines, Dermalogica, & Kitsch product lines from James Channell Salon & Spa
FOR THE HOME:
Holiday gift basket from Twin Forks
- Popcorn tins at Pop & Co.
- Classical Shindig by Michael Harold and Quinn Peeper at McKenzie’s on Main
- Antique clocks & model trains at Oddfellows Art & Antique s
- Home decor at Anderson Downtown
- Painting and photography prints by local artists at Singing River Arts Studio