Sip, shop, dine, stroll, and celebrate in downtown Hattiesburg as they kick off the holiday season on Saturday, November 18, at Holiday Open House! Here is our handy map that will show you around the best of downtown.
Classic Car Cruise In at The Lucky Rabbit
- Car enthusiasts, this is not an event to miss. The Pine Belt Antique Auto Club will be showcasing their masterfully restored vehicles from 9AM-6PM
Movie Night at The Lucky Rabbit
- Jump right into the spirit of Christmas with a holiday classic movie in PickNik Park. The movie starts at 6:30PM, bring a chair and blanket and enjoy the start of the holidays.
12th Annual Pine Belt Holiday Expo
- Get your holiday shopping started with local small businesses and vendors at the 12th Annual Pine Belt Holiday Expo & Christmas Market held at the Historic Hattiesburg Train Depot. This is an indoor/outdoor event with free entry held from 10AM-3PM.
- Downtown Hattiesburg is one of the best places in the city to find art. Enjoy the opening of the Hattiesburg Art Council’s “Emerging Artists and High School Exhibit” at the Cultural Center. Make your way further up main and find the Singing River Art Gallery, home to multiple notable artists that call Hattiesburg home. They will be holding their Holiday Show and Sale.
Special Sales and Pop-ups
- Blooms Company will be holding “Scratch off Saturday” as well as having 20% off Christmas, a UAL Pop-up, 1/2 price stems, Stephen Beam book signing (10AM-1PM), face painting (10AM-2PM), and light refreshments.
- Make your way to Walnut Square Gifts & Stationary for a permanent jewelry pop-up, 20% off store wide, door prizes, and refreshments.
- The Honey Clothing Co. is featuring their Mississippi Home collection.
- The Lotus Day Spa is offering deals on gift certificates to the first three people to purchase, so hurry in!
- Twin Forks Wine and Provisions is holding a HUGE wine tasting.
- Enjoy free mulled wine and gift wrapping at The Author Shoppe.
- Pine Belt Holiday Expo & Christmas Market (10:00AM – 3PM)
- EMJA Comics (9AM – 7PM)
- Bloom’s Company (10AM – 2PM)
- Twin Forks Wine & Provisions (10AM – 7PM)
- The Lucky Rabbit (9AM – 6PM)
- Savvy Pair Shoes (10AM – 5PM)
- Honey Clothing Co. (10AM – 6PM)
- Love Birds Bridal Boutique (10:30AM – 3PM)
- Sack’s Outdoors (9:30AM – 5:30PM)
- Go Young Fashion (9AM – 6PM)
- Lotus Downtown (10AM – 2PM)
- Bliss Bridal (10AM – 5PM)
- McKenzie’s on Main (10AM – 5PM)
- Oddfellows Art & Antiques (11AM – 5PM)
- The Author Shoppe (11AM – 9PM)
- Sage Den (12PM – 8PM)
- Main Street Gallery (11AM – 5PM)
- Walnut Square Gifts (10AM – 3PM)
- Singing River Art Studio (11AM – 5PM)
- Oh Snap A Selfie Boutique (11AM – 3PM)
- Big Dave’s Warehouse Sale (8AM – 12PM)
- Coney Island (6AM – 12PM)
- Southbound Bagel – (7AM – 2PM)
- Downtown Nutrition (8AM – 3PM)
- The Depot (8AM – 4PM)
- The Porter (9AM – 11PM)
- Blu Jazz Cafe (10AM – 10AM)
- Nellie’s (10PM – 10PM)
- Buschman Street Cafe (11AM – 10PM)
- Hattiesburgers & Blues (11AM – 11PM)
- Trattoria Pizzeria & Bar – (11AM – 10PM)
- Pop & Co. (11AM – 6PM)
- Keg & Barrel (11AM – 12AM)
- Southern Prohibition (11AM – 10PM)
- Fairley’s Wings & More (11AM – 10PM)
- Royal Spices (11:30AM – 5:00PM)
- The Switchyard (7PM – 12AM)
- Smith Drug Company (12PM – 4PM)
- Bourbon on Front (3PM – 11PM)
- Grill & Grocery (6PM – Late)